Rates & Policies
For a personal and speedy service don't book on line. Call the Guest House on 01904 653839, e mail firstname.lastname@example.org (or click on Home then Special Offers, for more information).
All prices are per en suite room per night including breakfast (b and b), WiFi and parking. Parking is also available at the guest house for FREE all day on checkout day if requested. VAT is not payable.
Weekdays (Sunday to Thursday):
- Four Poster: £99.50
- Double/twin: £79.50
- Family (2 adults and 1 child or 1 adult and 2 children): £99.50*.
- Family (3 adults): £111.
- "Mini Moon" package: £195*.
Weekends (Friday, Saturday, Graduation, school and Bank Holidays):
- Four Poster: £112.
- Double/twin: £88.
- Family (2 adults and 1 child or 1 adult and 2 children): £110*.
- Family (3 adults): £120.
Horse Race Meetings:
- Four Poster: £120.
- Double: £100.
- Twin: £115.
- Family (2 adults and 1 child or 1 adult or 2 children): £125**.
- Family (3 adults): £140.
- Four Poster: £130.
- Double: £100
NEW YEAR'S EVE:
- Four Poster: £130.
- Double/Twin: £100.
There are no single rooms at The Acer Guest House but single occupancy of a double or twin room may be available at the rate of £55. (The availability of the single occupancy rate is entirely at my discretion.)
Sometimes we may have a room available for a Saturday night only at an additional 10% premium, call to ask.
Champagne £30. Chocolates £15. Flowers £30. Cava £15.
* "Mini Moon" Package: a 2 night stay (Sunday to Thursday) in the luxurious four poster en suite room. Including free parking, breakfast (served in the privacy of your room if desired), a bottle of chilled champagne, fresh orange juice on arrival, bottles of mineral water and a bowl of fresh fruit in your room.
** The child rate is available for children aged 4 to 14 years of age, sharing with at least one adult (18 years min).
- Minimum reservation of a two night stay at the B&B if guests wish to book a Saturday (with a few exceptions so call and ask).
- All areas of the B&B are designated non smoking.
- Reservations from stag and hen parties, and other similar groups are not accepted. Should such a group be found to have made a reservation we reserve the right to refuse the booking at any point. Deposits are non refundable and non transferable and the group may remain liable for payment in full.
- Pets are, unfortunately, not accommodated at the Acer Guest House.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- We do not have any facilities for children under 4 years of age at the guest house. Children under 18 years of age must, due to the fire legislation, be accompanied at all times whilst in the B and B by an adult.
- Extra beds and cots are not available.
- Maximum room occupancy is as stipulated at time of booking. Additional guests may be accommodated at an extra cost only if we have additional rooms available at the time. If we have no capacity to accommodate these additional guests (including children) they will not be able to stay and will be asked to leave the premises immediately. All deposits are non refundable and guests may remain liable for payment in full.
- I require the first night’s tariff as a non-refundable, non transferable, deposit. Please make cheques payable to the Acer Hotel. Credit/Debit card deposits taken by telephone or fax (card details must NOT be sent to us by e mail as this is not secure). Please consider taking out travel insurance to be used in the event that you need to cancel the reservation as, unless the circumstances are exceptional, no refund will be given.
- Once credit or debit card details have been taken, or a cheque for the deposit has been received, a legally binding contract exists between us that is non-cancelable and non-refundable, except in exceptional circumstances (bad weather and it's consequences are to be expected during the winter months and as such are not regarded as exceptional). You MAY still remain liable to pay in full or in part for the booking, even if you need to cancel. Where you have not paid in full at the time of cancellation you may remain liable for the full cost. The credit/debit card used to make the reservation may be used to charge any/all outstanding amounts. If for some reason you do need to cancel it is important that you tell us at the first opportunity so that we may attempt to re-let your room and minimise YOUR loss. You should consider taking out cancellation insurance to protect you against possible loss.
- We would only cancel your reservation if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would, however, attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. If this was not possible, or was unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies already paid to us by you. Except in exceptional circumstances our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- Any and all losses and/or damages, together with business interruption costs incurred as a result of these losses and/or damages,will be charged in full. These costs may be charged to the credit/debit card used to secure the reservation.
- Lost key charged at £30. Lost Parking Permit charged at £360. "Special" cleaning up to £200.