52 Scarcroft Hill,
From the South
- A1 then take the A64 to York.
- Turn onto A1036 towards City Centre.
- Turn off The Mount into Scarcroft Road on the right.
- Scarcroft Hill is the first turning on the right.
- The B&B is at the crown of the hill on the right.
From the North
- A1 then take the A59 into York.
- Until you pass The Fox public house and reach the Iron Railway Bridge.
- Turn right onto Dalton Terrace.
- At the traffic lights, go straight ahead into Albemarle Road.
- Scarcroft Hill is the first turning on the left.
- The guest house is at the crown of the hill on the left.
- Do NOT take the A19 into the city as Lendal Bridge is closed. 2 mile diversion in place.
From York Railway Station
- 15 minute walk (or 3 minute cab ride for circa £4.50).
- Turn right out of main exit.
- Turn right at lights onto Blossom Street.
- Turn left at lights at Hotel Du Vin onto Scarcroft ROAD.
- First right onto Scarcroft HILL.